VP / Business Relationship Manager
Spearhead and direct business development, premier book deposit management and account management. Cultivate customer relations to bolster sales performance and relationship ratio. Administer and schedule consultative sales, lead generation, cold-calling, and assesses credit risk for all business lending scenarios. Analyze borrowers business operating environment and financial conditions. Mitigate and assess borrower's repayment ability. Liaise and collaborate with Controllers, CEO's, Presidents and business owners. Review weekly business development activities. Oversee and benchmark sales of banking accounts, commercial real estate loans, cash management and business lines of credit.
- Championed business banking portfolio management of 17 financial centers
- Achieved double digit deposit balance growth six consecutive quarters
- Propelled and elevated the SE region, securing the highest new relationship and cross sell ratio.
- Built reputation for leading the region in new account volumes, business loans, and overall growth.
- Earned the Chase National Achievement Award for top 10 banker in the nation 2008, 2009, 2010.