Jobs Done: Designed and coordinate more than 20 objects in Release 5.5 & 6.0.
- Designed MRC interface to connect between SAP and MRC Connect system. Total design contains multiple objects (RICEF).This interface provides the purchasing document information. Additional interfaces provide Schedule data, Set delivery completed indicator for all SA's or PO's, Receipt data to MRC Connect, Accept collaborated changes from MRC Connect and return the acknowledgement to MRC Connect system.
- Implemented a interface, which will communicate Production Order detail to MII (Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence) through IDOC. MII based on the status of Production Order or indicator received from SAP will send the data to Engineering System like VPP (Virtual Process Planning) and/or MES (Manufacturing Execution System).With this interface we have developed one Shop floor paper(Form) and a Report to complete the process.
- Designed & Implemented BoM relevancy update tool, which contains Material re-profile with Change master and BoM compare.
- This tool will enable faster throughput for the MMO(Material Master Owners) and improve accuracy for the key fields associated to MRP profiles.
- Worked in APO server to get production order details( Make to stock) from APO server.Prepare report of requirement in Planning system.
- Also, enhanced some existing RICEF as per new Release requirements.
at this job
- Working as a developer/onsite coordinator in PL/1-CICS-DATACOM-JCL with the McGraw Hill Company's student assessment system which runs on mainframes.
- Worked with the mainframe systems that use IBM AFP (Advanced Function Printing) to the print the results which are then mailed to the respective customers.
- Worked on the version control tool Librarian, File Aid to view and edit VSAM files.
- Worked closely with the client in finalizing the design for the system, resolving production issues, debugging etc.
- Involved in developing different report modules and delivering it to QA.
at this job
Manage onsite setup and operation of a full service Lead Retrieval Help Desk, customer service desk, and Wi-Fi hotspots for events procuring [company name] scanning services
- Direct exhibitor training of lead retrieval software and equipment, distribution and sale of onsite equipment and service orders
- Instruct exhibitors on how to sort and distribute information to a variety of end users (customers, vendors, etc), packing, shipping and minor repairs of equipment
- Provide onsite exhibit show floor support
at this job
- Oversee 300 employees on shift to ensure completion of duties
- Hired and trained all new employees/ verification of prior employment and screenings for all employees
- Consistently perform all labor analysis reporting
- Prepare daily agenda; delegate tasks; accounts payable and receivable
- Coordination of time schedules and payroll
- Ascertain and complete of GMP and SOP guidelines
- Prepare customized and special project reports to meet customers demand.
at this job
Worked on most stages of the Software Development Life Cycle and have essayed roles including analysis during requirements gathering, prioritizing tasks, design, onsite coordination, Coding, Unit testing, implementation, and support.
- Responsible for deployment and version control as Release Manager.
- Involved in estimation, requirement discussions and requirement base lining.
- Involved in requirement stage analysis of old VB and MS-access, which were the old systems, to create requirement documents and design documents for the project.
- The application development required rapid and flexible response to change and was done using Agile model.
- Involved in the project as a senior developer. My job included interacting with onsite and sharing knowledge with my team mates.
- This project involved new technologies called Groovy/Grail. Helped pick up the technology and scale up my team mates in it.
- Roles included creating test case documents, testing and development.
- The technology used was COBOL-CICS
- The project required interaction with clients to discuss requests and discuss estimates along with placing required change control board request raised with the client manager for production deployment for each request and monitoring during deployment.
Work as an onsite with the customer
- Process payroll using Bullhorn and Avionte
- Screened potential candidates for employment
- Obtained employment verification
- Responsible for scheduling an holding job fairs
- Performed background & drug test
at this job