Maid Cover Letter
A Maid’s job is to perform a variety of cleaning tasks in either residential or commercial environments. A proficiency in the use of cleaning tools/apparatuses and in the application of diverse cleaning products is required in this role, as is the ability to move through tasks efficiently and thoroughly to achieve desired results. Maintaining a focus on customer service and on-the-job performance excellence is a must to succeed as a Maid.
Typical work activities and areas of strength often mentioned in cover letters for Maid include:
- Dusting, vacuuming, mopping, waxing
- Bathroom cleaning/disinfecting
- Routine and deep cleaning
- Surface and floor cleaning
- Customer service, retention, and referrals
- Scheduling and calendar management
- Complaint/issue resolution
A sample cover letter for a Maid follows below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Maid Resume Samples.
Don't send your resume without a cover letter. Find out how to create a professional cover letter in our guide.