Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and polish floors, using brooms, mops, and powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Polish silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
- Remove debris from driveways, garages, and swimming pool areas.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.