Environmental Services Custodial Manager
Coordinator of custodial services at 115,000 square foot multi-use area community center housing an early childhood education center, premiere fitness center, gymnasiums, locker room facilities, indoor/outdoor pools, cafeteria, conference and banquet rooms serving over 1,000 people per day.
- Executed fast response time in delivering items to and from various regions of the facility. Expected to react promptly to orders and to work at recording requests in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Scheduled staff of 15 employees in various duties designed to sustain day-to-day facilities operations assigning staff based on team strengths and individual expertise.
- Responsible for staff development overseeing training in sanitation and waste disposal, safety and work methods, fire safety, and handling hazardous materials.
- Worked on multiple projects simultaneously providing maintenance, security, and support for company agendas and daily tasks.
- Demonstrated quality control over inventory items and product safety allowing for green chemical use and use of less harsh cleaning fluids on property.
- Maintained accurate inventory, ordered supplies timely and dispersed as needed meeting or exceeding budget allocated for item purchases.
- Managed and ran pre-shift meetings weekly discussing problems, event planning, and safety reminders.