Car Wash Attendant
Inspected parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness, damage, and compliance with standards or regulations.
- Scrubbed, scraped, or sprayed machine parts, equipment, or vehicles, using scrapers, brushes, clothes, cleaners, disinfectants, insecticides, acid, abrasives, vacuums, or hoses.
- Mixed cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, or other compounds, according to formulas.
- Pressed buttons to activate cleaning equipment or machines.
- Cleaned and polished vehicle windows.
- Rinsed objects and place them on drying racks or use cloth, squeegees, or air compressors to dry surfaces.
- Drove vehicles to or from workshops or customers' workplaces or homes.
- Turned valves or handles on equipment to regulate pressure or flow of water, air, steam, or abrasives from sprayer nozzles.
- Pre-soaked or rinsed machine parts, equipment, or vehicles by immersing objects in cleaning solutions or water, manually or using hoists.
- Lubricated machinery, vehicles, or equipment or perform minor repairs or adjustments, using hand tools.