Laundry Attendant Cover Letter
Laundry Attendants provide comprehensive support in laundromats or other laundering facilities, either washing and drying linens on their own or assisting customers in performing these tasks themselves. A strong knowledge of specific machines and their requirements is necessary, as is superior communication and customer service skills.
Typical cover letters for Laundry Attendants often include mention of the following types of skills:
- Laundry sorting
- Loading and unloading laundry
- Handling specialty items
- Washer and dryer specifications
- Folding laundry
- Cash register transactions
- Facility cleanliness, maintenance, and safety
- Customer service
Below is a cover letter for a Laundry Attendant with similar experience and abilities noted.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Laundry Attendant Resume Samples.
For more information on what it takes to be a Laundry Attendant, check out our more complete Laundry Attendant Job Description.
A good cover letter can make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to create one in our Cover Letter guide.
Dear Mr. Vaughn:
When I learned of your opening for a Laundry Attendant, I quickly decided to submit my resume for your review. As a motivated and personable individual with previous support experience at a laundromat as well as strong customer service skills, I am confident that I can make a solid contribution in this role.
My background includes two years of experience at the Wash-N-Run Laundromat, where I assisted customers in using the washers and dryers, folded laundry, operated the register, and maintained the facility’s cleanliness and inventory. Additionally, I possess excellent communication skills, enabling me to quickly make positive relationships with customers and promote repeat business.
Highlights of my abilities and experience include:
- Operating washers and dryers, loading and unloading laundry, sorting laundry by color and type, and administering cleaning agents and products as appropriate.
- Inspecting all laundry items and recording damaged or stained items.
- Collaborating effectively with both management and coworkers.
- Demonstrating solid time management and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to accurately assess and resolve any emerging issues.
Confident that these and additional strengths will readily translate to your environment, the chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be appreciated. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Bessie D. Crane