Clinical Research Assistant Cover Letter
A well-crafted cover letter can be a powerful job search tool. Your Clinical Research Assistant cover letter should be brief and highlight some of your skills, experiences and accomplishments that are most relevant to the job. Check out the Clinical Research Assistant cover letter sample below for a bit of inspiration.
Also, be sure to check out our extensive Clinical Research Assistant resume samples.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Ms. Dana Pearson:
This letter is in reference to your professional employment opportunity for the position of Clinical Research Assistant. I am interested in working in this role and have enclosed a copy of my resume for consideration for this position.
I am a dedicated worker who thrives at challenging levels, identifies and creatively resolves problems efficiently, have the ability to multi task, and nurtures a belief that a positive attitude enhances growth and productivity. I believe my skills, education and past work experiences will be of great asset in working as a Clinical Research Assistant with United Allergy Services.
My Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and my current status as a PhD student in Public Health with a concentration in Epidemiology has provided me with a comprehensive understanding and utilization of scientific principles and inquiry, including experience in:
- designing and conducting experiments;
- program development, implementation, evaluation, and budgeting;
- analysis and interpretation of data;
- performing laboratory techniques with an understanding of the principles of laboratory safety;
- working collaboratively on group projects;
- development of analytical and problem solving skills; and
- communicating scientific information and health promotion strategies effectively using oral presentations and written reports.
Past work experience has allowed me to gain experience in:
- insurance verification and billing documents;
- using appropriate probing questions and active listening skills with customers to examine issues from different points of view for effective problem resolution;
- building business to client relationships; and
- establishing strong business relationships in order to collaborate with and support other departments.
My education and past work experience will be of great asset in successfully performing the duties of a Clinical Research Assistant and later a Clinic Manager for United Allergy Services. The above skills are directly transferrable and would be effective in performing allergy testing for patients and providing them with diagnoses; working in a lab setting to formulate customized allergy shots for each patient; educating and answering patient questions regarding antigen therapy and immunotherapy; and managing lab services and medical inventory as a Clinical Research Assistant. These skills would also be applicable in overseeing and ensuring the effectiveness of daily facility operations; successfully developing and managing staff; identifying areas for efficiency and quality improvement in delivering healthcare services; and carrying out policies, goals and procedures, later as a Clinical Manager for United Allergy Services.
I am enthusiastic about using my skills, education, and past work experience to support the vision, mission, and goals of United Allergy Services. I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss your requirements for filling this position.