Master Training Specialist/ High Risk Instructor
Responsible for operation and safety of the 21C12 Fire Fighting Trainer and 21C11Damage Control Get Wet Trainer. Instructed and evaluated students through various levels of experience from basic to advanced training. Conducted monthly evaluations on training staff and daily evaluations of student comprehension and ability to demonstrate performance attributes, and providing formal feedback on strengths and weaknesses.
- Maintained ongoing training records for safety reviews and trend analysis.
- Provided feedback, implemented change and revisions to curriculum and reviewing thirty instructor guides and five exercise control guides
- Conducted training in a classroom and laboratory setting of more than 5000 students.
- Hazmat coordinator maintaining an accurate allowable material usage list and trained personal in proper use and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Building maintenance manager tracked and conducted maintenance on over 200 facility maintenance requests tracking to 100% completion.
- Master training specialist Mentor conducted evaluations throughout the command aiding in achieving highest quality training and the qualification of 12 Instructors and 6 Master training specialists.