Serve as Training Manager for squadron of 190 members, responsible for organizing and leading training for incoming personnel in IT department, for compulsory Air Force requirements, and for squadron members on newly implemented processes and procedures. Perform related administrative duties and create memorandums and presentations.
- Identify training and development needs, ensuring all training requirements are up to date.
- Create training presentations on newly acquired databases and maintaining and managing training materials
- Issue correspondence for training purposes
- "In-Process" new members of the squadron
- Create Status of Training Reports for Leadership and create and maintain Daily Personnel Status Report
- Maintain electronic training records
- Serve as central information center for deploying members in squadron; maintain and issue deployment folders
- Monitor awards and decorations, entering and proofreading documents