MANAGER / REGIONAL TRAINER - MASSAGE ENVY
Averaging a promotion every 7 months from sales associate, key holder, assistant manager, to manager within 2.5 years.
- Manage, train and oversee the development of over 30 employees; including sales associates, massage therapists, and estheticians.
- Achieving and exceeding monthly bonus requirements as well as achieving and exceeding all membership and retail sales goals.
- Generating and maintaining varying weekly work schedules for all staff.
- Calculating a biweekly multifaceted payroll consisting of hourly, differential pay, product commissions, and membership sales based on a sliding scale.
- Overseeing and managing daily operations of the clinic by pulling sales reports, daily bank deposits, maintaining inventory and ordering supplies.
- Assist and oversee front desk operations while greeting customers, booking appointments, selling membership, and resolving any client concerns or disputes that may arise.
- Maintaining a clean and organized clinic environment for members, guests and employees.