Product - Process Trainer Senior
Fraud Alert, Chargebacks Services, Client Education, Client Relations, Center of Client Excellence
- Led projects and trainers to redesign training materials and course structure to better meet customer and department goals, resulting increased customer services scores on knowledge to an average of 8.8 out of 10 across multiple locations.
- Developed a training program for Client Relations, including both ongoing and new hire training for teams across the US resulting in over 4,000 training hours in 2014, with an average of 16 training hours per employee.
- Managed the development of Communication Bulletins and new audit forms designed to adhere to higher Customer Service and Corporate Standards.
- Communicated information to both internal and external clients to increase customer self-serviceability and unified understanding.
- Identified and assessed training needs to determine gaps for further improvement on training materials and curriculum to better increase product knowledge and capabilities.
- Created specialized Ambassador Programs to assist Client Relations, Product Teams, Sales Account Managers and others with new hot products such as Apple Pay Tokenization and Chip Card. Resulting in consistency and specific training courses to meet client interests.
- Fostered partnerships across multiple areas of Fraud Management, Chargeback Services, Quality, Sales and Client Relations through development, procedure analysis, testing and process improvement to strengthen service level objectives.
- Site Manager of the St. Pete LLS Team for 2013 - 2015, helping raise over […] for the St. Pete team through site events such as the Geek Games, Flocking Decks, Carnivals and more.
- Site Wellness Leader for St. Petersburg office, organizing healthier snack and lunch options, lunch and learns, wellness week and more.