Spearheaded multiple responsibilities, including daily team performance audits, recruitment, quality assurance, and staff engagement. Led team leader hiring, coaching, and retention and subsequent support and supervision.
- Maintained operational continuity by successfully administrating processes during the call center leader's absence.
- Slashed annualized attrition from 200% to 98%, fueling call center effectiveness and consistent customer experiences.
- Drove sales and staff productivity by building high-performance teams year over year and developing a proactive and value-oriented call center culture.
- Reduced quality infractions by 20% through constructive collaborations with Black Belt leaders to modify metrics to reflect a new scoring method based on call infractions vs. overall score.
- Recovered 10 minutes of lost production time per employee/per day by changing 15-minute staff communication meeting at shift start to an online engagement.
- Increased quality and achieved time and cost reductions by streamlining processes and implementing enhancements.
- Motivated and rewarded employees up to 25,000 per annum by overseeing cycle incentives.