Deliver prompt, excellent customer service via the phone and e-mail, providing reference and circulation information to patrons for a library system with the country's largest eBook circulation.
- Troubleshoot issues with eBooks, eAudiobooks, magazines, and database access.
- Train new hires on the features of the library database and best practices in customer service.
- Ensure the library system remains current on new technologies by attending regular trainings and disseminating documentation to staff that summarizes the training.
- Created and facilitated a training on the various features of the library's online e-mail platform.
- Minimized the number of abandoned calls by analyzing phone statistics and assisting with implementing a plan to change shift scheduling.
- Created and delivered a training to new employees on eBook troubleshooting.