Credit Collection Supervisor
Maintained individual account ledgers for numerous client accounts including new purchases, refinances, interest and payoff calculations, payment application and billing.
- Completed reconciliation of sub ledger and general ledger including preparation of month-end general ledger entries to appropriate district office budgets.
- Prepared and distributed various adhoc reports and spreadsheets for upper management.
- Oversaw administration and collection of 1100 real estate loans totaling over $23M, including foreclosures and bankruptcy activity.
- Supervised orderly liquidation of numerous commercial, leasing, and credit card accounts including modifications, repossessions, charge-offs, settlement, and legal action.
- Communicated with district offices and headquarters personnel, customers, servicing institutions, vendors, and legal counsel to resolve issues arising regarding specific client accounts.
- Supervised day-to-day functions and training for staff of up to 30 customer service representatives for the purpose of collecting credit card debt.