Oversee all logistical operations for the company's warehouse, including shipping/receiving, collecting/packing, truckload planning,
employee scheduling, dispatching and accurate recordkeeping for nine direct reports. Utilize expertise in budgeting, cost controls,
safety compliance, report generation and quality assurance. Additionally, developed product placement diagram for all incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise shipping/receiving dock staging areas, provide quality control on high profile time-sensitive deliveries and run daily pull
- Recruit, hire and orient warehouse staff, mentor new hires through out the 90-day orientation period.
- Evaluate and document employee performances, conduct all yearly performance appraisals, recommend salary changes; and set
- Conduct daily team meeting to provide updates on delivery changes to various stores to accommodate time-sensitive
- Prepare and supply company vehicles and trucks for events and sponsorships.