Responsible for the management of the inventory and flow of product at the main distribution center. Accountable for the financial investment, inventory performance goals, and meeting aggressive customer service level. Review and analyze planning data for management review, and provide guidance and education to direct reports to improve the operation.
- Actively managed 5,000 SKU, with a focus on planning and budgeting to meet $97M annual revenue.
- Developed a monthly demand plan to support 3.6M unit sales forecast and 5,000 production orders.
- Implemented a statistical based, target-marketing system to 8 sales regions and 3,000 customers.
- Helped to raise inventory turns more than 50%, raising customer service level more than 20%.
- Performed analysis to all weekly inventory movements to track margin and turnover.
- Recommend and implemented supply chain enhancements saving $600k in landed cost.
- Report on GMROI, Inventory Turnover, Forecast Accuracy, Service Level, and Production capabilities.
- Developed cycle count procedure and consistently attained 95% inventory record accuracy.
- Provided end of month accounting support and other ad hoc analysis as needed.