Inventory Control Clerk
Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials and products.
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Check the quantity and quality of received products.
- Collaborate with other personnel to plan and develop recipes and menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and the likely number of customers.
- Order or requisition food and other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.