Project Material Controller
Planned, scheduled, and tracked movement of project material, parts, and supplies worth $10+ million through the procurement and inventory process for United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), Air Force, and United States Army Special Forces Command (USASCF) programs.
- Constructed and reviewed contract FFP, Cost Plus and Cost Plus Fixed Fee proposals, negotiated prices, and recommended suppliers while considering quality, reliability, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and ability to meet project schedule.
- Provided disposition and estimated cost for repair and return of material worth $500K+.
- Developed multiple project material databases to maintain inventory accuracy, resulting in program standards for project situational awareness and accountability.
- Updated several inventory management websites to ensure correct data was being relayed resulting in a user friendly application.
- Supported 8 project managers for 9 different projects totaling $10+ million.