Receive, inspect, locate, store, rotate, safe keep, issue, prepare, ship, material return, and dispose of supplies and equipment as it relates to ground supply operations.
- Maintain personal computer and mainframe locator systems, conduct inventories, maintain records of sub custody principal end items, monitor shelf life items through CD ROM and the mainframe support systems, input data entry transactions and retrieval of historical records.
- Maintain hand held optical character recognition scanners, devices, and multimedia retrieval systems
- Licensed to operate MHE (forklifts, tractors) and operate bulk and small parts conveyer systems used in warehousing operations.
- Identify packaging requirements and ensure items are maintained as required, comply with fire and safety regulations, use protective measures for items in storage, including open storage lots and hazardous materials storage areas.
- Develop storage space requirements and store material per weight, cube and clearance factors by categories of supply.