Manager and Exercise Specialist
Employed in a hospital based wellness center offering personal training, group training, wellness programs, and several clinically integrated offerings.
- Established a safe, productive and non-threatening wellness environment and resource for over 400 Porter Adventist Hospital associates and community members.
- Partnered with numerous clinical departments to protocols in coordination with Pre-habilitation, Re-habilitation, Kinesiology, Bariatric After-care, Weight Management, Body Composition Testing and Cardiac Care.
- Set up exercise programming for hospital associates and community members to help them better understand health & wellness as a lifestyle change.
- Represented Porter as a leader in community health programs, educating and coaching participants about heart disease.
- Represented Porter during internal and external marketing and public relations events.
- Implemented process and procedural improvements that drove 110% net revenue growth.