New client correspondence e-mails and follow-up phone call to set up Initial Consultations which included full extensive Par Q of their past and current status, work history, medical and family history.
- Performed % body fat testing, initial weight, initial body measurements, and full blood work which included glucose, triglyceride, lipid panel, and blood pressure analysis to determine optimal exercise routines which are safe and efficient to meet each client's health and fitness goals.
- Set up new client Cardio Point Assessment test which determines cardiovascular output to maximize fat utilization.
- Educated clients on importance of wearing Heart Rate Monitors during exercise routines to achieve fat utilization
- Reviewed Metabolic Assessment Questionnaires to provide clients with appropriate nutritional supplements to further reach his/her health and fitness goals.
- Initial workout session included flexibility, stability, endurance and stamina testing to develop individualized exercise routines best suited for each client such as Group Weight Loss or One-on-One training sessions along with educating clients on importance of healthy nutrition for optimal results.
- Monthly evaluations and daily work logs were systematically maintained for each client.
- Attended biweekly departmental meetings.