Responsible for providing education, information, and referrals to 2,500 participants of the WIC Program while maintaining key relationships with clients and analyzing data for certification and program eligibility.
- Assist with meeting goals, preparing marketing/program awareness materials such as newsletters and brochures, and attending staff trainings to improve team performance.
- Played a key role in increasing initiation rates to 91%, the highest of all 24 offices in the state.
- Increased client satisfaction rates by up to 100% through using a survey and analyzing results used to revise and modify the local program plan to achieve goals.
- Attributed to increased enrollment rates from 1,800 to 2,500 families in 2 years by representing WIC at various community activities such as Project Homeless Fair and bringing awareness to program.
- Interviewed clients and established their financial, categorical, and residential eligibility of potential clients for program comparing information to program requirements.
- Processed and maintained program records by organizing and entering data into the Statewide WIC Information System and generating reports.