Personal Trainer/ Fitness Instructor
Responsible for creating, initiating, developing and implementing programs, projects and activities relating to physical fitness. Closely working with individuals and groups looking to create a healthy lifestyle and habits through personal training, TRX bootcamps, group training, group fitness classes and running/ racing teams. Not only is it important to be sympathetic to the needs of the clients, but finding a balance in the education and training that is provided to them so they can develop their own habits and routines once their goals are met.
- Evaluate individuals' abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develop suitable training programs to meet any special requirements.
- Design and develop training structures utilizing different modalities to reach optimum results catered for each individual client.
- Monitor participants' progress and adapt programs as needed
- Conduct or facilitate training sessions or seminars for wellness and fitness staff. Maintain wellness- and fitness-related schedules, records, or reports
- Teach Les Mills Classes according to Les Mills International, set up by the Group Fitness Coordinator.
- Created Team Thrive Half Marathon and Fast 5k teams, designed for several times a year, for all ability levels.
- Facilitated necessary support to create and hold the first annual Thrive 5k races.