Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Led sales, marketing, service and budget for $90,000,000 microscope and sample preparation business into life science markets of research, clinical, and nanotechnology. Led nine direct reports with a team of 90 associates. Created vision and implemented new go-to-market strategies to address evolving product and market changes as well as integration of acquisition while managing costs.
- Created new sliding price plan for key product category, resulting in incremental sales of $2,000,000.
- Increased top-line sales volume from 2007 through 2012 by 27% in core market.
- Built start-up digital pathology channel, growing revenues by 1,000% and gaining 15% share gain within two years.
- Integrated new acquisition into company channel, resulting in share gain of 20 points within two years.
- Devised and implemented strategic plan, resulting in 3% point market share gain over three years in stagnant market.
- Ensured growth of employee survey satisfaction results from 2009 through 2011.