President/vice President Business Development
Directed engineering, operations, supply chain, human resources, finance, marketing and sales for contract manufacturing, cyber security, information assurance, electronics, test and measurement, calibration, and visualization systems supporting commercial and defense markets in Americas, Europe, and Australasia. Established business process, controls, and reviews through design and deployment of the balanced scorecard while driving strategy and growth. Served as inside member of the board of directors.
- Grew profit and loss from $130,000,000 to $180,000,000 in 26 months.
- Corporate officer and inside board member.
- Increased orders more than 50% in two years and grew revenue 40%, reduced fixed costs 15%, and raised quality and on-time delivery by 30%.
- Achieved preferred supplier status with Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, and Honeywell by driving on-time delivery and quality to over 98% by Lean mapping including 5S, Kanban, Value Stream Mapping and Standard Work Processes.
- Implemented balanced scorecard and sales and operations planning process across all business units while establishing common process, metrics, and alignment of objectives to achieve 7% fixed-cost savings and 20% reduced inventory.
- Established monthly Kaizen events for non-value added costs, including cycle time reduction, scrap reduction, reduced rework and 5S.
- Created next-generation network security, communication and information distribution product after successfully mapping customer requirements for market and competitor differentiation in 50% of cycle time for new product introduction. Achieved first production contract for $12,000,000 in 14 months. Brought total market opportunity value to more than $75,000,000.
- Established commercial and defense space manufacturing business area for high-reliability manufacturing, generating $8,000,000 in sales in first 12 months.