Avp/vendor Manager II
Responsibilities included Vendor Partnerships, Risk, Compliance and Performance activities for a nationwide Field Services Organization. Oversees the selection, qualification, on-boarding, management, measurement and review of vendors to ensure that the company receives quality and service at the lowest cost of ownership.
- Implemented and maintained vendor scorecard program to measure nationwide performance of 95 vendors with an emphasis on Time, Quality, Support and Compliance improving overall performance by 30%.
- Improved supply chain by maintaining a vendor management information repository to enable the ability to research, interrogate, analyze, trend, create reports and support a comprehensive KPI dashboard.
- Implemented and maintained a comprehensive Corrective Action Request program to effectively manage end to end all incidents, improve performance, and identify trends and best practices. Format adopted across the [company name] organization.
- Created and implemented new vendor partnership program to support $350 million annual business model improving efficiencies by 30%.
- Increased efficiency by evaluating team performance, re-organization, training and clearly identifying roles, responsibilities and standards.