HR Vendor Management Analyst
Responsible for managing, supporting, and directing all phases of the Global Supply Management chain for L&D while effectively partnering with Global Procurement, Finance, L&D leaders, and third-party vendor suppliers.
- Partnered with business stakeholders to interpret and define business requirements, suggest and/or source L&D suppliers to fill existing supplier capability gaps.
- Lead, direct and managed third party vendor partner relationships and ensure all annual activities associated with Global Procurement, AEMP and Risk Supplier regulations and procedures adhere to [company name] compliance guidelines.
- Supported GSM, AET and Information Security governance and technology engagement processes throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Documented, interpreted and approved Master Service or Statement of Work Agreements including deliverables, scope and timeline for completion.
- Lead and facilitated vendor partner performance assessment conversations and determine course correction action plans as applicable.
- Administered fee based charge back process.
- Created and maintained L&D vendor database which was leveraged by learning colleagues and internal clients.
- Submitted and managed Purchase Orders and responded to incoming emails in queue.