Retained to provide strategic oversight, business development, and partnership management as U.S.-based strategist for Australian firm providing investor risk tolerance assessments and solutions. Partner with Australia-based team of 3 Board of Directors members, 2 executive leaders, and 4 support staff. Plan and execute global expansion strategies, growth roadmaps, SaaS technology and design investments, and brand proposition. Forge profitable alliances with C- suite executives, broker-dealers, advisory networks, and technology providers. Manage relationships with institutional partners including Fidelity, Schwab, TD Ameritrade Institutional, LPL, and SEI Investments.
- Boosted qualified leads by 350+% and doubled sales via strategy including authoring content, delivering presentations, and conducting webinars with key partners.
- Tripled number of integration partners by integrating tool with industry-leading wealth management technology platforms.
- Realized 89% licensing renewal rate through loyalty pricing programs, behavioral economics strategies, and product training.
- Devised key metrics to analyze ROI, P&L, digital marketing campaign impact, and customer satisfaction.
- Invited to speak at numerous industry conferences and craft investment risk content for the National Society of Compliance Professionals (NSCP), the Securities Litigation Section of the American Bar Association and others.