Global Strategic Sourcing Manager
Responsibilities include Global Sourcing materials, equipment, supplies, and services for network spend category. Develop successful network category strategies, a tactical plan to achieve those strategies and execute to achieve two year savings of over $12M. Manage 60 vendor relationships including Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, Avaya, Genesys, Verint, Anixter, World Wide Technology, Dimension Data, Empirix, Noble Systems and IBM.
- Led Cisco $29M+ Ariba RFP e-project for SmartNet/Advanced Services (AS) Achieved custom deal with best in class market rates
- Two year savings $12M+ savings on spend of $60M
- Achieved 40%+ savings on Data Center Infrastructure purchase
- Achieved $1M of free software for competitive displacement of International Contact Center deal
- Led effort for engineering acceptance and approval to use Cisco compatible optics saving 50% on already heavily discounted Cisco pricing
- Achieved reductions of 80% of maintenance agreements