Division Service and Operations Manager, Senior Vice President
Responsible for customer service experience, operational performance, and managing risk for 190 branches. Supervised team, developed processes, and implemented projects to increase service performance, improve risk performance, and minimize operational loses. Establish accountability, build relationships, coach others, and apply consistent standards to elevate performance. Accountable for all facets of operations and service including compliance, audit results, operational measurements, and customer loyalty.
- Certify all rules, regulations, and laws are adhered to and followed by branch associates.
- Reduce risk in operations by implementing process changes that increased awareness, developed standards, and focused the team resulting in 20% improvement in audit scores.
- Develop and coach team to deliver behavioral based coaching in order to improve performance.
- Create awareness and ensure teammates understand that strong operational processes, providing excellent service, will lead to increased sales and stronger customer loyalty.
- Implement business plans and standards that improved operational measurements including teller differences, document exceptions, and fraud losses.
- Lead and coached division team to achieve over 100% in service metrics for the first time
- Eliminate obstacles that interfered with associates delivering excellent operational excellence and world class service.