Store Manager / Regional Operations Manager Trainee
As the leader of my management team consisting of Assistant Store Managers and Area/Department Sales Managers, have ultimate responsibility of one multi-million dollar store. Responsibilities include driving sales, service and operations, controlling expenses and payroll budgets, handling personnel issues, accounting, merchandising, and loss prevention. Ensure the highest level of customer service throughout the store.
- Oversee compliance of Assistant Store Managers, Area/Department Managers, and Associates with established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property.
- Recruit and hire the most qualified applicants to meet the store's needs
- Conduct orientation, train, coach, and manage all employees in execution of daily tasks to maximize sales
- Coordinate sales promotion activities and pricing of merchandise
- Oversee preparation of merchandise placement and displays with merchandising assistant store managers
- Review operational reports and records to ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures.
- Review paperwork pertaining to receiving, transfers, debits/damages, returns-to-vendor, and charge-backs
- Ensure that proper channels of communication exist between the store and headquarters
- Help solve problems that affect the store's service, efficiency, and productivity
- Ensure entire team delivers an outstanding shopping experience to every customer