Senior Project Management Specialist
Assigned to Development Center-5 (DC ), Common Services as a subject matter expert, to provide leadership and direction for project management, planning, SDLC activities and business intelligence.
- Successfully utilized Scrum and Waterfall styles to implement projects ranging from highly specialized to pure business improvements.
- Led the change management process for projects that started in a rapid/scrum development model and then transitioned into a waterfall structured program.
- Partnered with SME resources to develop requirements, use cases, user stories, and test plans that were translated into technical designs for the Change Agent Selection Engine (CASE) and multicultural client applications.
- Set up project schedules, identified interdependencies with other DC’s, estimated manpower requirements and budgets.
- Provided key stakeholders, domestic and offshore, with dashboard and metrics reporting.