Program Aide Internship/paid Extern
Provided assistance to the [company name]'s Just for Dads Program. A program targeting low-income, unemployed or under-employed TANF eligible non-custodial fathers. Assisting in achieving their goals for Economic Stability, Responsible Parenting, and Healthy Marriage.
- Analyzed client files, distinguished barriers, and identified appropriate referrals
- Managed database and maintained spreadsheets by entering data for reports
- Assisted Case Managers with conducting and processing psychosocial assessments
- Assisted in organizing and disbursing donations, as well as performing inventory checks
- Provided local industry research to track hiring trends to facilitate client employability
- Gathered specific employment opportunities and researched health organizations
- Trained interns and some of the staff on the process of inputting information into the spreadsheets & database.