Director of Professional Services for North America
Director of Professional Services for North America - Recruited by a senior vice president based on industry reputation as builder and leader of professional service organizations. Support a client base that includes the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Brookings Institute, U.S. Navy, and City of Seattle.
- Manage 24 team members across Education, Service Management Consulting, and Endpoint Management Consulting. Direct configuration and implementation of software that supports thousands of customers, allowing them to more efficiently manage their service desk operations.
- Customized Statements of Work (SOWs) to address the needs of specific types of projects sold. Improved the consistency and accuracy of each SOW while reducing the average time to create and deliver it from 1 hour to about 15 minutes.
- Increased Q4 2016 revenue by 10% through implementing new professional services reports that provided key metrics and clearly defined billable and non-billable customer-service activities. Drove process changes and continuous improvement that increased total revenue 16% per employee.
- Partnered with Sales, Sales Engineering, Development, Support, and Product Management to define and develop the Center of Excellence (CoE) program. CoE decreased the cost of sales to new customers, reduced time needed to implement commonly requested features, and improved supportability.
- Defined a new method of implementing an out-of-the-box service management solution that will reduce initial implementation time from 152 hours per customer to 40. Allows customers to utilize the system sooner and move forward with future configurations.