Technician for injection molding area containing 23 injection molding presses from 90-720 tonnage responsible for mold changes, color changes, material changes, press start-ups, setting up SEPRO and 6 AXESS robots, setting first piece for production, and troubleshooting processing issues. Experience working with multiple materials: NYLONS, ABS, PC, ACRYLIC and PC-ABS; magnetic platens, Wittman Loader system and valve gate systems and hydraulic cores.
- Lead technician for blow molding area containing 2 small and 1 large machine responsible for die changes, press start-ups, setting first piece, troubleshooting processing issues. Experience working with HDPE, LDPE and robotic guarding
- Live the Three Safety Obligations and One KC Behavior's through a Culture of Accountability (OZ). (Build Trust, Make Decisions, Win Consistently, Think Customer, Continuously Improve and Build Talent).
- Complying with procedures and work instructions to maintain facility ISO […] certification
- Using Lean manufacturing tools: 5S, standard work, production metrics and flow to work
- Completed annual safety training including Lock Out/Tag Out training, HAZTRAX Safety Identification and Safety Walks, and participated in Employee Maintenance Center (operated by Injury-Free
- Shift lead for assembly and molding departments supporting shift supervisor in managing XX hourly employees. Coordinate production and transfer of finished products to the distribution center.
- Operator in injection molding department. Activities include removing components from manual, semi-automatic and automatic presses; trimming parts as necessary; assembly of components manually; visual inspection of components and packing of components. Completed all production paperwork and assisted coworkers in completing documentation.