Business Process Consultant/ Change Management
Change Manager Consultant with a strong focus on Organizational Change Management (OCM). The ability to communicate effectively to inspire change in strategies, builds relationships, train staff, and encourages cultural change at different operational levels for various projects
- Applying change management practices and strategies with project teams in early phases of project planning.
- Leading sponsor/stakeholder analysis and resolving the change management needs.
- Partnering closely with all levels of management to gain insight, minimize employee resistance, and maximize employee engagement.
- Oversee, monitor, and measure OCM plan execution and effectiveness of transformation of projects in order to drive awareness and generate desire for large change initiatives.
- Create and support enterprise wide internal communications to end user adoption for deploying large IT an HR projects.
- Report status, performance, milestones, dependencies and issues.
- Performing lessons-learned work groups with project teams and OCM resources to identify gaps in the process.