Help Desk Supervisor and Problem Manager
Hired and trained customer service representatives to answer and resolve incoming calls. Documented all procedures and created manuals for training all internal and external staff. Supervised team of thirteen support desk technicians remotely assisting more than 4,500 users with call volumes of approximately 7,000 per month. Created yearly and quarterly reviews to ensure staff development. Managed information systems operational activities including assignment of tasks and evaluation of resource priorities. Utilized ACD Concerto/Aspect reports to assess call volume and adjusted staffing accordingly. Analyzed trending data to create knowledgebase for help desk. Hired, motivated, and managed a support team to accomplish the company's business needs.
- Created customer service measurement tool, analyzing and distributing to all information technology managers to assure customer satisfaction.
- Developed online self-serve tool to assist customers in resolving technical problems.
- Established service-level agreements by negotiating with business units and information technology managers.
- Participated as change control approval board member.
- Implemented problem management process involving complete root-cause analysis. Coordinated and ran meetings to determine root-cause of issues by analyzing incidents and trends.