President/chief Operations Officer
Led entire business operations, including developing new insurance programs, acquiring new partners, and coordinating with partners to increase sales and enhance efficiencies. In addition, executed directives, managed Underwriting, Customer Service, Accounting, Information Technology, Policy Services, Human Resources, Sales and Insurance Analysis. Additionally, evaluated and authorized all performance reviews, pay changes, employee disciplinary actions; architected incentive programs, and approved independent producer appointments and terminations.
- Increased profits from $3.9M to $12.8M
- Raised premium writings from $37.8M to $148.1M.
- Grew active producer participation from 800 to 1,200; and total producer count from 1,600 to 2,000.
- Drove increased profits and sales through current insurance program evaluation, and initiated change recommendations.
- Obtained insurance coverage for all business aspects, including errors and omissions (E&O), workers' compensation, fiduciary bond, directors and officers (D&O) and cyber liability.
- Streamlined business processes by promoting automated operation that reduced staff numbers.
- Instituted private-label rating program to increase sales by independent producers.
- Responsible for implementation of new policy management system and migrating entire book of business from old legacy system.