Senior Client Management Consultant - Retirement Plan Services
A reliable consultant to Financial Advisors, external third parties and internal team members who services the needs of institutional retirement plan clients and participants, representing over 75 institutional clients and over $10 Billion in assets. Analyzes, monitors, and reports all aspects of portfolio activities.
- Guide new clients through the conversion and onboarding of their retirement plan.
- Develop continuous open channels of communication with brokerage vendors and a host of third party administrators to assure a consistent level of service for clients.
- Perform consistent audits of system data, reporting, and assets held under management to ensure integrity.
- Prepare and review executed legal documents/contracts for compliance, while adhering to client specifications and applicable federal and state law & regulations.
- Create and analyze ad-hoc and quarterly asset value reports, providing recommendations for client authorization and discussion.
- Implement and monitor retirement plan investment menus and recommend changes according to investment policy statements.
- Prepare and review portfolio allocations and withdrawals of funds for clients with discretionary managed assets.
- Provide individual investment advice and guidance to retirement plan participants.