Team Lead, supervising two people for Tenant Fit-out. Responsible for budgeting over $20 million annually for the purchase and installation of furniture, carpeting, and drapery within the Pentagon and 140 government leased buildings.
- Responsible for meeting with customers to determine needs associated with accommodating additional personnel and scheduled replacement of furnishings. Worked in conjunction with the Pentagon Renovation team for the complete rehab of the Pentagon.
- Maintained on-site inventory in order to respond to emergencies associated with special task forces for senior leadership, fire and flooding.
- Responsible for writing detailed Statements of Work for solicitation of vendors.
- Arranged for and accompanied vendors to onsite surveys, answering questions as necessary in order to obtain quotes.
- Performed independent government cost estimates on quotes obtained from vendors, providing feedback to the contracting officer to ensure the best value for the government.
- Monitored each installation, ensuring full compliance with the contract. Upon completion of installation(s), performed final inspections ensuring integrity of product and compliance with the contract before making final payment to the vendor(s) using the Wide Area Workflow Program.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of all micro-card purchases and payment.