Category Analyst working in partnership with Banner Merchandising, Replenishment, Retail Operations, Marketing, and Pricing for the success of the Condiment category resulting in positive sales growth year over year.
- Maintain vendor relationships as well as reviewing new product innovation and communicating category's strategic promotional plans.
- Assist with annual/bi-annual cost negotiations.
- Build promotional plans meeting the needs of Banner's commercial plans, co-marketing events, copient offers, vendor's volume requirements, and Entry Point proposals.
- Timely respond to all retail and customer's questions, concerns, and product requests.
- Fulfill the 23 week timeline of the category review process adding new items to the category assortment, discontinuing current items, and proper communication of all changes.
- Work with Shelf Merchandising on various plan-o-gram needs.
- Construct merchandising plans for both Food Lion and Hannaford.
- Analyze total and major category performance by running DSS reports.
- Monitor Delhaize category performance versus remaining market and AOC competitors using Nielsen Data.
- Meet category vendor allowance targets.