Senior Business Support Specialist
Coordinate travel and accommodations for 1.3K customers attending onsite medical equipment and technology training programs annually. Handle reimbursement and expenses as well as extensive reporting requirements. Source and purchase supplies required for customer training. Respond to emergency situations, special needs and incident reporting. Collaborate with instructors, service team, 3rd-party vendors, cafeteria staff and security. Perform overall customer support.
- Gathered customer information, booked travel and hotels, ensuring accurate arrival and departure dates and any special circumstances were accommodated, coordinating with 3rd-party travel vendor.
- Arranged transportation to/from hotels and airport via shuttle, making sure groupings were accurate and timed for training.
- Handled payment details for accommodations and processed all necessary reimbursements to customers for out-of-pocket meal expenses, ensuring payment within 7-14 of submission.
- Greeted customers at start of training sessions, welcoming and answering any questions about arrangements for week.
- Processed Performance and Career Enhancement (PACE) certificates and continuing education credits upon completion of training programs, giving appropriate certifications to participants.
- Ensured compliance with State and Federal Sunshine Act guidelines by preparing report, including organizational capture and reporting of healthcare provider (HCP) expenses through the Aggregate Spend 360 system.
- Managed ordering of office supplies, lab supplies, and other training materials, ensuring product availability at lowest cost and enhancing successful training experience.