Project Manager - Consumer Direct Sales Business Support
Directs technical project teams through all phases and activities of the project life-cycle: manages project timelines, facilitates weekly and ad hoc meetings, prepares agendas and meeting minutes, collaborates with internal clients, including Marketing, Leadership, Legal, Contracting and Compliance to ensure appropriate business practices are utilized, and interacts with operational divisions within the Strategic Business Unit, including Enrollment & Billing, Sales and Service to gather accurate information that supports task completion.
- Monitor all phases for the Consumer Direct letter process and Non-ACA mailings to ensure all tasks and project milestone are completed, deadlines are met, risks are identified, and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Oversee the creation and update of the letter validation and approval SOP to prepare for 2018 ACA renewals.
- Collaborate with and serve as a liaison to upper level management, project managers and business owners and support staff to determine project goals and priorities.
- Prepare production documentation and reports: RADAR, Escalation, Letter Status, CDR issues and At a Glance dashboard; disseminate reports to various departments.
- Monitor the progress of CDR letters by researching and utilizing reports to provide updates and identify action items.
- Complete project tasks (e.g., letter validation, flowchart development, letter tracking, etc.) by utilizing document development, scheduling, letter generation, and workflow systems: PEGA WorkFlow Manager, Consumer Direct Writer, FileNet, Facets, MS Office Suite. Project Schedule/Visio.