Business Planning Manager
Responsible for end-to-end global volume management, market determination, rationalization, and plan attainment of products in the ISS portfolio. Developed and managed complex demand forecasting models for scenario and volume/transition planning; segment responsibilities have included Blades (~$530M annual revenue), 1P rack (~$135M) and 2P tower (~$480M) products.
- Managed and trained team on product demand and transition planning, life cycle management and market trends.
- Analyzed risk to transition plans and schedules to mitigate over/under positioning of material and product availability for emerging market segment. Judgment of market projections resulted in a reduction of material planning risk of $18.5M.
- Communicated and influenced regional planners on volume forecasts tied to corporate strategy.
- Worked with regional marketing managers to develop demand-steering activities to meet budget and reduce obsolescence.
- Responsible for senior executive reporting and presentation of regional quarterly market share and yearly volume projections for entire hp server product line representing $9.4B annual revenue.
- Prepared and presented Quarterly Business Review of Blade portfolio to senior marketing and operations executives.
- Influenced model offerings and determined life cycle volume forecasts and high confidence introduction dates as key member of technology development Core Teams.
- Provided quality control between marketing and finance departments on volume projections.