Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Partner with line executives and management to proactively address business related to work force development, employee engagement and productivity. Responsibilities include providing advice and counsel on multiple initiatives, maximizing all HR programs and cycles, and recommending solutions to complex employee relations and HR issues. Partner with other HR functions to drive and leverage all HR programs including performance management, compensation, executive and employee development, succession planning, work force optimization, staffing and benefits.
- Senior HR Business Partner supporting administration in staffing, recruitment, benefits, executive compensation, training, leadership development, succession planning, HRIS and regulatory compliance.
- Served as focal collaborator to convert division's current HRIS recruiting system People Admin to new Workday recruiting system.
- Introduced proactive employee relations and communications processes to resolve potential employee morale and management issues and restore credibility between leadership and employees.
- Created a streamlined performance management process that builds stronger collaboration and partnership with frontline leaders and HR administration.
- Acted as lead to convert all manual processes to online and digital technical operational functions.
- Created and implemented management leadership workshops which helped mitigate legal risk within the organization.