Sales Operations Analyst (business Advisor)
Compile, analyze and maintain business operations metrics - bookings, forecast, pipeline, revenue by customer, sales by technology, employee performance data (stack rankings), goaling account lists, Customer Business Review (CBR), Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR), etc. on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis (including trend analysis). Create effective management reports, to assist in decision making process.
- Implement and monitor on a local basis Theatre defined Business Rules in order to effectively manage sales territories and facilitate resolution of account conflicts.
- Assure sales credit is assigned to correct Account Manager/Team Agent. Take appropriate action when required to correct orders that are not assigned properly.
- Generate, validate and update monthly customer booking (product and services) reports as part of the customer validation process. Data is utilized at all levels.
- Drive and facilitate annual fiscal year-end planning activities and update "back-end" systems accordingly at the Regional/Operational level while maintaining integrity of data.
- Place and track demonstration, evaluation and internal equipment orders. Ensure all demonstration and evaluation equipment is returned in a timely fashion or extended appropriately due to minimize any customer satisfaction concerns.
- Participate in sales meetings and attend various training sessions as appropriate.
- Participate as an active member in corporate/theater level workgroups which define sales operation processes and procedures.
- Act as sales organization's information center by retaining electronic files, releases, deadlines and all pertinent official correspondence.
- Act as a "Subject Matter Expert" for the teams supported relative to sales tools and internal applications.
- Facilitate the on boarding process for new hires with the sales organization as it relates to operational activities, tool access, internal process guidelines, etc.