Business Operations Analyst - Risk Management
Produce and maintain SQL queries comprising default management performance metrics for FNMA, FHLMC, and GNMA portfolio scorecards.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of database to support BI reporting of secondary marketing/origination data by risk management department.
- Create Excel-based executive dashboard containing KPIs for mortgage originations pipeline and warehouse credit lines.
- Produce weekly Excel reports on vintage analysis, cohort studies and time series analysis of originations pipeline data.
- Perform quality control validation of existing SQL code and construct new queries for external reporting deliverables of the compliance department such as NMLS call reports, state exams, CFPB fair lending exams, and CFPB servicing transfer reports.
- Gather business requirements and map data elements for construction of new data mart to satisfy all reporting needs of the compliance department.
- Interface with vendors, project managers, and DBAs on app implementation project for QA department. Responsible for data mapping and delivery of initial and incremental data loads needed for app processing.
- Assist on-site and offshore developers with timely report automation via SSRS.
- Requirements gathering and construction of SQL queries/Excel reports for ad hoc requests across multiple business units.
- Work with line of business SMEs and management to execute process improvement initiatives.
- Utilize key data warehousing concepts such as ETL processes, data dictionaries, stored procedures, and dimensional modeling on daily basis.