Central Planning Manager
Held multiple roles throughout tenure, serving as implementation team member for advanced planning system, functional expert of master planning module, and partner on system and model improvement projects. Spent three years implementing S&OP planning process for company and oversaw related ongoing continuous improvement initiatives. Led planning teams in foundry production control and intermediate material planning.
- Oversaw capacity and production planning across seven factories worldwide and subcontractors.
- Managed delivery performance to near world-class levels.
- Held responsibility for more than $200,000,000 inventory; achieved reductions in internal and channel DOI.
- Coordinated projects and team initiatives in manufacturing process and systems.
- Served as senior business unit planner.
at this job
Business Planning Manager
Facilitate sound business solution decisions by providing solid business recommendations and strategic analysis to meet financial and operational objectives. Provide pricing solutions on unsalable items with Value Discount Channel (VDC) customers such as Big Lots, .99 Only, Grocery Outlet. Participate on projects and act as a subject matter expert (SME) as requested.
- Reduced over $2.5M in Breakage, Damage and Loss (BD&L) by liquidating short dated finish goods.
- Maintained key relationships with customers by negotiating sales prices and recovering 70% of Cost of Goods (COGs).
- Assistant project manager of registering ZICO brand under the Coca-Cola ownership in the Global Registry.
- Data management of product hierarchy of all packages acquired by a completed Merger and Acquisition of ZICO Brand under ownership of [company name].
- Functioned as the subject matter expert (SME) for SKU optimization & liquidation projects to consolidate product within the DSD organization.
- Increased recovery cost by 10% by conducting bid analysis and negotiating higher liquidation sales pricing.
at this job
Supply Planning Manager
Regional operation for a worldwide leading beverage business generating annual sales of $6 billion with principle products being carbonated and still soft drinks.
- Promoted to Supply Planning Manager
- Managed four direct reports within supply chain group responsible for planning company owned and co-pack sites on high volume brands; overall production output in cases totaling 50 million.
- Daily interaction with planners to make certain production is scheduled utilizing SAP R3system to deliver optimal balance between service and cost in order to maintain required 98.5% order fill rate.
- Facilitated monthly conference calls with planning team and plant management to review capacity planning reports to achieve required service and staffing levels.
- Reviewed shelf life reports from distribution centers to minimize obsolescence; summarized and forwarded to second sales team.
- Actively involved in company's Performance Management and new employee hiring processes.
at this job