Sr. SAP BI Consultant - Deloitte Consulting
Worked extensively in FI - (A/P, A/R, FM, GM), Procurement (MM, SRM), HR and E-Recruiting Public Sector modules
- Translated business requirements into a EDW data model and then activated the BI content for the first wave go-live agencies to be developed from ECC modules MM, SRM, HR and E-Recruiting
- Involved in the design and development of the Data flow architecture for Procurement (Purchase Order and Purchase Requisition) information for the Staging/Integration layers.
- Developed the Headcount and Personnel Actions cube and Employee (0HR_PA_0) / Personnel Actions (0HR_PA_1) Data-sources, Organization Management - Staffing Assignments related to Organizational Position Count, Workforce analysis.
- Worked on Compensation Analysis and Average Salary analysis for the District Employees, E-Recruiting - worked on Application Sourcing, Candidacy, Job Requisitions, Application Support Team and Requisition Support Team.
- Involved in the customization of Business content for MM, SRM, HR and E-Recruiting objects, Migration of 3.x data-sources to 7.0, transforming ABAP code in transfer/update rules to Transformations involving Start routines, field-routines and End-routines.
- Involved in creating views, customized data sources, writing CMOD, ETL process for both standard and customized Info Providers (Info Cubes, Data Store Objects).
- Created custom Function Modules for extracting Employee Certification information and extracting Employee Payroll Arrears for different In-Periods.
- Worked on BI reports Extended leave analysis for Employees, Life insurance for employees 70 years or more, E-recruiting requisitions' status for open positions etc.
- Involved in creating Process Chains to load the Master Data and Transactional Data from ECC(R/3) and BI systems